Sweetest Nightmare

Berani Bermimpi adalah Berani Mengambil Risiko dan Kesempatan

As You Walk Away

Today I played my part again
I was there for my friend
She cried on my shoulder today
Anything to make her feel ok.
I play so strong to try and understand
How sometime life is grand.

I almost cried today
I did not make it through this day.
In the morning I wake to the sounds
of which I hate the sounds of love in the air
I wonder even if I dare,
I roll out of bed today
Thats all I remember from that day.

As you turn and walk away
I tell myself that im ok
My heart is crying
My head is screaming
My hands are shaking
But, I make it through another day.

As I go through the day
I say that every thing’s ok
I try to smile and fade away all the tears I feel today.

As I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord my soul to keep
So it can feel the pain
I made it through another day.

Waking up I feel the same and just say
I will make it through another day.

I see them laugh and holding hands
Oh how I wish I could stand
To be around the joy and glee
But it’s no longer inside of me.

I tell myself I’ve moved on
I tell myself that I’m strong
And that I can hold on.

If only someone could take my hand
The thought of them touching me
Leaves me in pain u see,
To never to be able to trust a man
To never let u hold my hand.

I cannot let u see all there is inside of me
Because if I take down the walls inside of me
I might just crumble and fall
And there will be nothing left of me
So I tell u that I’m fine
And hold back the tears inside.

Here in my room while I sleep
I think of the most important things
The things I think before I wake.
 
I was crying again today
For only while I sleep do
I let the tears seep from my eyes I wonder why u look at me.

I pray to Lord to take..
Take the pain from my eyes
Let me not break down and cry
For I am strong today
So I can make it through just one more day.
 
picture from here

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mereka yang Mampir

Translator

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Guess House

free counters

Popular

Clock

Meeting Room

About Me

Foto Saya
Asmara Nengke
Solo, Indonesia
Not too simple, just unique, extraordinary and limited-edition. Others' big words mean nothing to me.
Lihat profil lengkapku

Kanca-Kanca

Talk to Me

Up to Date