Sweetest Nightmare

Berani Bermimpi adalah Berani Mengambil Risiko dan Kesempatan

Thank You, Allah


Kneel and lift hands in the breaking dawn.

Look for the light of the sun before it rises.

Picturing the joy of the morning into a simple worship.

Then, the shadow of hapiness and sadness play in the screen of memory.

Learning to cut it off is a bit of a grind.

My sins make me hangover and pull me up close to the death.

But, it's hard to confess that I'm okay after you dumped me.



I just can't read what destiny writes for me.

All things are so blur and easily blow me up.

I feel like I'm standing in the edge af the cliff with the sharp rocks below.

It never be easy to be in this situation.

But, I can't choose, I must follow where the stream bring my only fate.

The more I'm against on it, the more it kill me easily.



These blood can't show the world how deep this feeling.

And you?

Have you ever asked me how hard I try to cure all these pains?

Have you ever thought how deep you hurt me when you keep someone's heart from broken heart?

Now, I'm trying to hope against hope, even I feel like a prisoner in my own life.



God, I'm sorry.

I'm only human.

I just can scream loudly in words.

You never missed all things I did, my sins, my mistakes.

I'm standing on my knee to ask You cure me and stop the blood shed.

It kills me more than they could saw in surface.

You've gave me my only me, then now, please save me from this suffer.

I can't conceal these sins from You.

You've see what (I did) everyone couldn't see.



I believe in miracle, but it seems like fire which could kill me uncontrollably.

A dream to live-with is the only dream never been true.

But, I gave thanks to Allah for all these stories coloured my life.

It's not time to regret to know you all, that's my chance to crawl out off this dark hole.


Don't remember me as too nice or beautiful or funny, because then you'll be disappointed.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mereka yang Mampir

Translator

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Guess House

free counters

Popular

Clock

Meeting Room

About Me

Foto Saya
Asmara Nengke
Solo, Indonesia
Not too simple, just unique, extraordinary and limited-edition. Others' big words mean nothing to me.
Lihat profil lengkapku

Kanca-Kanca

Talk to Me

Up to Date