Sweetest Nightmare

Berani Bermimpi adalah Berani Mengambil Risiko dan Kesempatan

Feel...You!

I’ve told you everything you may know
I’ve told you everything I may dont know
I’ve told you a thing the words cant show

I gave you everything when I trust your feeling inside
I gave you everything when your arms around my shoulder
I gave you everything when I heard your heart beating

But then I realize, I give you my all when I see you in my dreams over and over

When we spent the night under the stars I feel like I soar to the sky
When you make me smile, you’ve just have my all world in your palm
When you hold my hand, you’ve been live inside for the rest of my life

By the time you leave me standing alone
I still can hear you, I still can feel the warmth
But I never move from the stage where I have been

You may fill your heart and mind with those angers of my stupidity
I’ll live with my shadow, and you walk away with all my questions
In hopes you are there full of bliss and bless

gambar dari sini

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mereka yang Mampir

Translator

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Guess House

free counters

Popular

Clock

Meeting Room

About Me

Foto Saya
Asmara Nengke
Solo, Indonesia
Not too simple, just unique, extraordinary and limited-edition. Others' big words mean nothing to me.
Lihat profil lengkapku

Kanca-Kanca

Talk to Me

Up to Date