Sweetest Nightmare

Berani Bermimpi adalah Berani Mengambil Risiko dan Kesempatan

SAIL CLOSE TO THE WIND




I close my eyes to see where have you been.
I can’t control myself to know what I see.
I see you.
Yes...you!
You smile...you laugh...you just enjoy your own life.

I miss you so.
When I try to throw it away,
I faind that i’m the only sinner who stand alone.

I’m here standing by and waiting for nothing.
Cuz what I dreamed of can’t be realize to me.
I’m just a poor dreamer, huh!

Now you see the light of the real life.
And the light aint come from ME!!
Not me, dear.
She bright-up your life!

So, everything just  blurry now.
The tears drop just like rainy pour from the sky.
It blurs my eyes to see everything but you.
I have nothing to another story.
I end it up with you.

I just wish you’re not seeing the tears.
Don’t see me, dear!
I’m not worthy enough anymore.

You’re not real for me anymore.
You’ve stopped in her heart.
You’re now in deep love with her.

We couldn’t turn back the time, right?
We’re live for real tomorrow.
Now, everything was on your own.
Be happy with those smiles, darl.
You’ve saved!



P.S: I miss u

 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mereka yang Mampir

Translator

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Guess House

free counters

Popular

Clock

Meeting Room

About Me

Foto Saya
Asmara Nengke
Solo, Indonesia
Not too simple, just unique, extraordinary and limited-edition. Others' big words mean nothing to me.
Lihat profil lengkapku

Kanca-Kanca

Talk to Me

Up to Date