Sweetest Nightmare

Berani Bermimpi adalah Berani Mengambil Risiko dan Kesempatan

SAIL CLOSE TO THE WIND (PART 2)



Hey, what time is it now?
I just opened my eyes and couldn’t see around.

Ah, you’re here.
Is it the real you?

Boom……
Everything’s gone!
It’s just the rest of my beautiful dream.

This is the same dream as nights before.
I dreamed of you.
You and I.
Once again: just a dream!

I try to make it easy while you never been here anymore.
But, I realize one thing….
You’re too memorable to be forgotten.

And now, everything becomes harder.
You enjoy your very life with her.
While I’m here standing by in your back door.

Have you ever thought just maybe that I love you all the way?
Why you can’t see, baby?
How could you not know?

When will you understand hard it all for me?
Will God send a miracle and give you in my hand?

You may not know,
But you will feel all.
I’m standing by and waiting, baby.

 P.S: I miss u

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mereka yang Mampir

Translator

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Guess House

free counters

Popular

Clock

Meeting Room

About Me

Foto Saya
Asmara Nengke
Solo, Indonesia
Not too simple, just unique, extraordinary and limited-edition. Others' big words mean nothing to me.
Lihat profil lengkapku

Kanca-Kanca

Talk to Me

Up to Date