Sweetest Nightmare

Berani Bermimpi adalah Berani Mengambil Risiko dan Kesempatan

SAIL CLOSE TO THE WIND (PART 3)




Never say give up
Never stand alone
Never been hurted

I do all things the world dissagree with me.

I have no reason to show the world I'm different.

Just try to wake up in the real morning with the trully sun shine through my windows.

Unplug fear from its nest and let it soars above the blueish sky.

And the beat goes-on in between stripe lines of lie and truth.

Don't wanna loose shadow in my eyes, but the real chance has been run out.

I remember all skins I've seen the days before today.

I remember!

I do love it!

But I just need to see everyone's wide-smile.

It's not easy to be big-hearted, but heart need its freedom from hurt, suffer, pain, and jealousy.

Come closer to my brain and soul then I try to realize what everyone wants, with my own strength, my own kindness, my own version of happiness.

Hold my hands, touch my heart, hear the beats in every second, and feel the less of its boundaries.

I'm standing-by wait for the smile of the sun touch my only life everytime.

Be warm and kind, heart.


P.S: I miss u

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mereka yang Mampir

Translator

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Guess House

free counters

Popular

Clock

Meeting Room

About Me

Foto Saya
Asmara Nengke
Solo, Indonesia
Not too simple, just unique, extraordinary and limited-edition. Others' big words mean nothing to me.
Lihat profil lengkapku

Kanca-Kanca

Talk to Me

Up to Date