Sweetest Nightmare

Berani Bermimpi adalah Berani Mengambil Risiko dan Kesempatan

Unwritten...Unsaid...

If I knew how to write a song
I’d write one everyday
It would say that I’m in love with somebody
And why I feel this way
I try to find somebody to fill my head with him

It would have to say he’s glows
And as rare as a desert rose
It would say he’s a looker
From his head down to his toes
From his kind down to his bad

He is funny, dainty, and fragile
And as gentle as can be
He’s smart, charming, lovely
And everything to me

He’s my comfort when I’m lonely
He’s my peace when I need rest
He’s my blanket when I need warm
He’s my map when I’m lost
Of all the men I’ve known
I must rate him the best.

He’s the orchard in the jungle,
He’s the better half of me
He’s all of this and so much more,
He means the world to me

Still so much is left unsaid,
It would take me far to long
I know how much I love my imagine,
If only I could write a song.
And I’ve never had reason
‘Cuz I’m here all alone for so long
For no lyrics, for no songs
I’m alone and always be




 P.S. I'm alright





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mereka yang Mampir

Translator

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Guess House

free counters

Popular

Clock

Meeting Room

About Me

Foto Saya
Asmara Nengke
Solo, Indonesia
Not too simple, just unique, extraordinary and limited-edition. Others' big words mean nothing to me.
Lihat profil lengkapku

Kanca-Kanca

Talk to Me

Up to Date