Sweetest Nightmare

Berani Bermimpi adalah Berani Mengambil Risiko dan Kesempatan

Float into Purple

Regret flows from the depths of my soul
With the strength of a flood
I have held these gates shut for too long
And though tormenting, they should not be stopped.


The thought of your anguish
Even as I write to you now
Stops my heart cold
As well it should


What I see in front of me
Is a painting of our love
Its most thoughtful brushstrokes
Mottled by hurried abstraction and inattention


So today I paint a new masterpiece
One inspired by the muse of respect
A work that you can love through our old age
One that you will look to each day for inspiration

A person who had not seen this masterpiece created
Might think it to be refuse and pass it by unknowingly
Letting be obscured the deep beauty of its many scenes
By layers of the tarnish of mistreatment


But as the painter
I see beyond the dark smears
To recall the hours that I attended to the details
And wonder how I could let it become so discolored


The painting that took me, my life to create
Has lost its divinity in my careless treatment
And even if I were to refine it
I fear you would always see it as it is today


This one will take some times
As I want my brushstrokes to be carefully placed
I need to move steadily to ensure that this time,
My art represents my dream


Will you consent to be my mate on my ship of dream?
I’m ready, heart all packed with love, to last us for the trip
Take my hand and step aboard, we’re heading for the sun
We’re flying till we find the purple place where our two souls are one.


There’s but one thing I need before I float into purple
I need a sky companion and I want it to be you.



P.S. I miss u



 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mereka yang Mampir

Translator

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Guess House

free counters

Popular

Clock

Meeting Room

About Me

Foto Saya
Asmara Nengke
Solo, Indonesia
Not too simple, just unique, extraordinary and limited-edition. Others' big words mean nothing to me.
Lihat profil lengkapku

Kanca-Kanca

Talk to Me

Up to Date