Sweetest Nightmare

Berani Bermimpi adalah Berani Mengambil Risiko dan Kesempatan

Can't Wait Another Second

Ya said that ya wouldn’t leave me
Ya said that ya wouldn’t cheat me
What a fool to believe that
Ya gotta the happy with the sad
The good with the bad
But don’t get mad if things don’t go the way they’re planned
If you lucky love will be cruise
Just understand that real love is in demand

There are so many roads
Which one ya gonna choose
But there’s a risk ya know ya gotta take
No messing, a choice ya gotta make
The one cross you know you’ve bare

Can’t wait another second..
Is it her or me doin’ that?
Can’t wait another second…
Is it her or me whose doin’ that?
Is one of us will be loose?
Is it me or her?
Is it me or you?
Who’s it gonna be

What you gonna do
If you want me
Stop wasting time
If you knew me
You would never want to lose me
Just make up your mind

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mereka yang Mampir

Translator

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Guess House

free counters

Popular

Clock

Meeting Room

About Me

Foto Saya
Asmara Nengke
Solo, Indonesia
Not too simple, just unique, extraordinary and limited-edition. Others' big words mean nothing to me.
Lihat profil lengkapku

Kanca-Kanca

Talk to Me

Up to Date