Sweetest Nightmare

Berani Bermimpi adalah Berani Mengambil Risiko dan Kesempatan

The Answer of Lord



When Lord, I asked
Will my salvation be?
In prison, prison of mind,
Enslaved and shackled
By agony.
I once thought love was a mere myth,
Fantasy, existing only in ones deepest hopes.
Bitterness possessed me, I cried out to you
Lord for a clam spirit.
I begged and waited with bated breath
But my hopes grew dim, my soul
Became weary, my desires became dull.
My agony was consuming me all at once.
Just as I thought I could go no lower,
Suddenly in my darkness,
Appeared light. And from that light
Issued forth great intellect and understandings from
A divine source. That source being you, Lord.
You gave me the understanding that
Love was a reality that was possible
For any heart to feel and so
You sent me a precious love,
A love, which I hold so
Dear to my heart.
More precious than the finest materials
In existence and of splendid value
This love of mine you sent me.
I thank you Lord, for I love him so,
How I love him so?
Lord, only You so know. 



 P.S. I miss u

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mereka yang Mampir

Translator

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Guess House

free counters

Popular

Clock

Meeting Room

About Me

Foto Saya
Asmara Nengke
Solo, Indonesia
Not too simple, just unique, extraordinary and limited-edition. Others' big words mean nothing to me.
Lihat profil lengkapku

Kanca-Kanca

Talk to Me

Up to Date