Sweetest Nightmare

Berani Bermimpi adalah Berani Mengambil Risiko dan Kesempatan

I do... I do... love you

I think I need my medicine, right now
Many things I saw, I heard, I don't think it's good
All the sentimental feeling inside
Sometimes makes my heart burning
Cause I'm surrender to a strong desire


For sure I care, I care for you
Though you don't have to know it everytime

Its realy not nice thing to say
That I'm "not good enough" for you all the way

But on every fight, every fright, every bright
I miss you all day and night


Oh dear please come and dance with me
Take me on it tonite, on the dance floor
Under the moonshine or hard rain

Dear, it's al right, it's all right
It will be just fine
That i adore you in every single breath I take


I know u always like a cup of black coffee
It realy addicted on me so much
When I have love in my hand
Hold me tight and show me how to see
the sun
Because I do... I do... love you

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mereka yang Mampir

Translator

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Guess House

free counters

Popular

Clock

Meeting Room

About Me

Foto Saya
Asmara Nengke
Solo, Indonesia
Not too simple, just unique, extraordinary and limited-edition. Others' big words mean nothing to me.
Lihat profil lengkapku

Kanca-Kanca

Talk to Me

Up to Date